Thursday 14 June 2012

Thought of day 1 - I am a tall shorty

They say to be careful what you wish for as it may come true. And so it did!

For some strange reason, my height is so embedded in my brain that whenever I buy new trousers I need to buy long ones or I believe that they are too short for me to wear. I need to see the word ‘long’ written on the label or I won't buy them. However, I hate being tall! Absolutely bloody hate it!

Today, the lovely sun decided to finally show Canterbury some good lovin`, so I got to wear my flip flops in a sign of celebration… and my jeans kept slipping down getting caught between my heal and the shoe, making me step on them with every single step I took.

Now, most of you would generally most likely find this annoying, but I loved it! I finally got my wish and I felt really really short!

And that's my thought of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment