Tuesday 19 June 2012

Blondie's gone

I had enough of my old hair colour which over time changed from a nice shade of blonde to a really hay-e looking kind of colour and I just had enough of.

I got the kit and the colour that I chose, but the most important element in hair colouring can not be bought in stores - make sure you have a friend who is willing to get down to business and get their hands dirty LITERALLY. I used to do it myself, but after getting multiple shades of colours for the spots I had completely missed, I decided to get (un)professional help.

Plus, let's face it it will be fun having a night in playing beauty parlour and gossiping about stuff. My friend, if you see this, thanks for agreeing to go to work tomorrow with black spots on your hands and I will be explaining the black spots from my ears, forehead, neck, cheeks and hands. It's been great fun, though!

And that's my thought of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment